Today I am sharing 12 of the best Silhouette Hacks that I advise you don't craft without. Hold on to your hats because you're about to have your mind blown. Click on any of the title links to go to the Silhouette CAMEO Tutorial.
- Reusable Stencils from Laminator Sheets - Hands down the best reusable stencils I've been able to cut with my Silhouette. Not only are they easy to cut, they're sturdy, easy to clean, and reusable over and over again.
Centering HTV Designs with Just a Quick Fold Don't want to mess with a T-square or ruler to find the center of a shirt? Just fold it in half and press. It couldn't be easier!
- Heat Press Teflon Sheet Hack: It's All About the Magnets! - Need an extra hand or just always misplacing your teflon sheet? Magnets to the rescue!
- More Heat Press Hacks- Keep small pieces of HTV in place and get a better seal with these two must-have heat press accessories.
- $1 DIY (Silhouette) Sketch Pen and Holder - Need a cheap, quick way to hold pens steady so you can sketch with your Silhouette? This $1 DIY Sketch pen holder is one of my favorite hacks.
- 10 Ways Painters Tape Makes Silhouette Crafting Easier- Unsticky mat causing a headache? Painters tape to the rescue...again!
- Registration Marks One Click Keyboard Shortcut- Prefer to use keyboard shortcuts...this is my favorite one!
- Cutting Through Backing Sheet - Want to get a two-for-one HTV design? Cut through the backing! So tricky.
- Sketch and Nest HTV Designs for Perfect Alignment & Limited Waste - Have trouble lining up multi-color heat transfer vinyl designs when you apply to the surface? The key is to sketch and cut!
- Trick to Cutting Text Without Downloading the Entire Font - Your kid wants his name in that font, but you know you'll never use it again? Check out this quick trick.
- Silhouette Hack for Easy Glitter HTV Weeding (It's All About the Sketch) - Cut lines impossible to see on that glitter HTV? Get out the sketch pen!
- Scalloped Edge Design Hack - Need to add a scalloped edge to any shape? It's all about that O.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!
Get Silhouette School lessons delivered to your email inbox! Select Once Daily or Weekly.