December was another busy month around here with the launch of my third ebook, two of the top 20 most read tutorials from all of 2015, and lots of freebies! Since I'm sure you don't want to miss them or the other 20 or so Silhouette tips, tricks and tutorials, I'm sharing a recap with you today! Here's a look at everything we covered last month.
- Silhouette Hack: How to Fix HTV Mistakes with a Coverup
- Top 10 Ways Get More Out of Silhouette School
- Top 10 Silhouette-Related Accessories and Craft Items to Pass On
- Top 10 Most Popular Silhouette School Posts of 2015
- My Top 10 Favorite Silhouette Projects of 2015
- Silhouette CAMEO and Portrait Beginners: 10 Must Know Tips to Get Started
- How to Change the Eraser Size in Silhouette Studio
- Paper Gift Card Holder: Free Silhouette Studio File
- Silhouette CAMEO Rolling Tote Review
- How to Add Custom Page/Material Size in Silhouette Studio
- 12 (MORE) Free Silhouette Studio Designs from the Silhouette Design Store
- 'Reindeer Noses' Christmas Treat Bags: Silhouette Tutorial
- Silhouette Studio Business Edition: Cutting with Multiple Machines Simultaneously
- 9 Must Have Christmas Blanks (and Where to Get Them)
- Christmas 'Believe' Five Ways: Free Silhouette .Studio Designs
- Turning Dingbat Fonts into Print and Cut Designs for Stickers and More
- Easiest Way to Clean Up Rhinestones: Silhouette Tutorial
- How to Use Digital Patterns to Make Custom Paper in Silhouette Studio
- The Ultimate Silhouette Sticker Guide ebook - It's Release Day
- Free 'Cookies for Santa' Silhouette Cut File
- How to Make a Perfect Double Bow
- Preventing Font Failure in Silhouette Studio: How to Share Text Files
- Silhouette Deep Cut Blade Review (And What It Can Cut in CAMEO)
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!
Get Silhouette School lessons delivered to your email inbox! Select Once Daily or Weekly.