Here are 10 ways to get more out of Silhouette School!
- Follow on Facebook! Head over to the Silhouette School FB page and join 60,000+ Silhouette lovers who are learning more about their Silhouette on the daily. Don't just 'like' the page though, get notified! Facebook has a mind of it's own so be sure you set up Facebook notifications or favorites to ensure you see everything we post (Silhouette School posts to FB every 3 hours, I bet you're missing out!)
- Subscribe to daily newsletters to get blog posts delivered directly to your inbox! Sign up here.
- Share what you've been making with your Sil on Silhouette School Facebook's popular Showoff Saturday post. (Every Saturday starting at 7am EST)
- Grab one or two or three of Silhouette School's ebooks and have a tutor at your fingertips
- Follow Silhouette School on Instagram for behind the scenes happenings, Silhouette fails, and a little more personal stuff
- Download the Periscope app to your phone and subscribe to Silhouette School's Periscope channel to watch me live in my craft room.
- Get Silhouette School Starter Kits: I have worked closely with Expressions Vinyl to create Silhouette School Vinyl and HTV starter kits. These are kits of my favorite vinyl products designed to let you try a variety of products before you decide which to fully dive into!
- Check out the Silhouette School YouTube channel.
- Grab Silhouette School's weekly Freebie Friday file.
- Engage! If you have a question, ask it! Send me a Facebook message, shoot me an email, comment on a blog post. Ashlee or myself will answer as quickly and as knowledgeably as we can!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!
Get Silhouette School lessons delivered to your email inbox! Select Once Daily or Weekly.