But before we get to what's ahead in June, let's take a look at all that was covered in May - not to mention two HUGE announcements!!! Plus a big thank you to all of my guest posters who covered for me while I was traveling for two weeks during the early part of the month.
In case you missed any of the 22 fabulous lessons, announcements and free cut files shared in May - here's a wrap up for you.
- Making a Scalloped Circle or Flower in Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette Troubleshooting: Fix for Jagged Cut Lines
- Heat Embossing with Silhouette
- Silhouette School Vinyl & HTV Starter Packs Now Available from Expressions Vinyl
- Keep Calm And Teach On (Free .Studio Cut File)
- Freezer Paper and Paint Apparel (Silhouette Tutorial)
- All Things Silhouette Conference: Silhouette School Announced as Keynote Speaker
- Fontastic Deal on 46 Commercial Fonts (Silhouette Friendly)
- New Silhouette Machines and Software Updates and Upgrades
- Making Envelope Liners with Silhouette
- How to Design a Window Pop Up Card in Silhouette Studio
- How to Conserve Vinyl & Your Silhouette Cutting Mat
- Graduation Card: Silhouette Project Idea
- How to Customize a Door Mat with Silhouette
- Silhouette Sketch Tool & Watercolor Card Tutorial
- Removing Sticker Price Tags...The Easy, No Mess Way
- Water Color Kids Art with Silhouette
- Stand Up Words Silhouette Tutorial (& Free Studio Cut File)
- (Permanent) Gilded Etched Glass Vase: Silhouette Tutorial
- Mother's Day Photo Shape "MOM" Card (Free Studio File)
To make sure you don't, sign up for Silhouette School's email newsletter.
Pick daily or weekly updates!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!