Seriously all I did to create this file in Silhouette Studio is...
- Draw an oval (1)
- Internal offset of the oval (2)
- Fill ovals with green and pink/red
- Draw tiny oval (for seeds) (3)
- Replicate 16-20x for seeds
- Draw a line (4)
- Align line across center of ovals
- Turn line to perforated line style
- Draw oblong oval (for bite) (5)
- Rotate 3 copies
- Weld place "bite"
- Select everything and turn Line Color to 'Transparent'
- Mark bite, perforated center line, and outer oval as 'Cut'
- Everything else as "No Cut"
Fortunately for you, you can skip all that and simply download the file before adding the registration marks and printing and cutting.
You can even get a little more fancy schmancy and change the colors by ungrouping the design and filling the pieces with different colors, gradients, or patterns.
Enjoy..but please remember, as are all cut files on Silhouette School, it's for personal use only.
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!
Get Silhouette School lessons delivered to your email inbox! Select Once Daily or Weekly.