Cutting Modern for this week's Freebie Friday cut file.
She has so generously offered the Family Celebrations Board cut file to Silhouette School readers - for not just personal use, but also for commercial use in the physical form!
All you have to do is download the free Silhouette file for the Family Birthday Board and open it in Silhouette Studio.
I made a quick mock up so you can more easily see what the finished project looks like and I've listed the full list of supplies below.
- Unfinished Wood Board: Paint or stain any color you'd like
- 651 Adhesive Vinyl: Two or three coordinating colors
- Clear Transfer Tape
- Silver Cup Hooks with Screw In (screws into the bottom of the board)
- 1" Metal or Wood blank rounds with two holes
- Metal Jump Rings to connect round
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Get Silhouette School lessons delivered to your email inbox! Select Once Daily or Weekly.