|This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on them simply helps support Silhouette School blog. It does not change the purchase price in any way.|
Amazon is celebrating a one day global sales event they promise will be bigger than Black Friday this week - and the good news is you don't have to be a paying Prime member to participate. Amazon Prime Day is Wednesday, July 15. Mostly all Silhouette brand items and many of my favorite blanks are Prime eligible, it's a pretty safe bet there will be some good deals on at least a few Silhouette and crafting must have's.
Now I don't know about you, but as a crafter I buy A LOT of my Silhouette supplies and blanks on Amazon. The yearly Amazon Prime membership fee is more than worth it for the two day free shipping, free Prime videos, Kindle books and Prime Music.
Only Amazon Prime members will be able to participate in Amazon Prime Day to gain access to the thousands of lighting and daily deals across all categories. If you're not a current Prime member, you don't have to fully commit to take advantage of this rare event - you can sign up for a FREE 30 day Amazon Prime Trial.
Today you can consider me your personal Amazon shopper. I've put together two must-have shopping lists so you can simply go down the list, click the link and check for deals. You can even add these to an Amazon Wish List so you can easily check prices on Amazon Prime Day. The first list is a list of my favorite Silhouette must-haves. The other is a list of popular blanks that can be 'vinylized' or are popular items that are sold by Silhouette crafters.
Everything listed here is Prime eligible. Again, that doesn't guarantee they'll be on super sale or as a lightening deal or even marked down a little bit for Amazon Prime Day, it just means these are my favorite Silhouette things and I highly suggest you pick them up if they're on sale on July 15!
Silhouette and Craft MUST HAVES
- Heat Press - If you are a serious Silhouette users who uses HTV regularly or sells your creations at all a Heat Press is a MUST HAVE! Put it at the top of your list...like so ;). Here's the exact press I got...and my review and tutorial on how to use it!
- CURIO Bundle - The new Silhouette CURIO will be released in just a few weeks. Lock in a low price now and get it the day it's released.
- CURIO accessories- The Silhouette CURIO is capable of a lot of things that the CAMEO can't do - but many of them require special blades, mats and materials. Stock up now so you're ready once the CURIO is released in just a few weeks.
- Silhouette CAMEO 2 - If
you're been considering purchasing a Silhouette or you want to upgrade
from an SD or Portrait or an older CAMEO, the CAMEO 2 bundle is a great
- Silhouette Tote Bag - It's perfect for traveling to craft shows or crafting parties, crops, and for storing your machine while it's not in use. It has wheels for easy carting and enough room for not only your Silhouette but a laptop, tools, and mat as well.
- Guillotine Cutter - A must have for any serious scrapbooker or paper crafter! Nothing makes trimming multiple sheets of paper/cardstock/construction paper/cards easier, faster and more precious. Guillotine cutters come in various sizes for whatever your paper crafting needs may be.
- Silhouette Roll Feeder - Tired of your vinyl slipping from under the rollers as you cut? The roll feeder fixes that by keeping the vinyl in a perfect line and by taking the weight off the machine which can cause the vinyl to slip. Can be used with the SD, CAMEO and Portrait.
- Replacement mat(s) - Because who doesn't need another mat or 4!
- 24" Cutting Mat - Get better longer cuts, by cutting with the 24" mat. Definitely worth the money!
- Extra blades - Because who doesn't need another blade or 4!
- PixScan - The Silhouette PixScan mat is well worth the price (even it's non sale price) for cutting pre-printed cuts and very precise cuts on things like photos. You can also make double sided designs with it and it helps with precision on very small items.
- Avery Full Page Sticker Sheets - A great much less expensive alternative to Silhouette Printable White Sticker paper!
- Ultra Point Tweezers - Never struggle with weeding again! These ultra point tweezers make removing even the smallest pieces of vinyl a breeze.
- Assorted Color Vinyl Pack - Who doesn't need 30 sheets of every color of vinyl imaginable. I love this pack especially because the sheets are 12x24". The vinyl is glossy and is outdoor/permanent/651 equivalent.
- Xyron - Grab a Xyron machine to make your own adhesive backed paper or stickers. This tool is awesome for scrapbooking. You can also use it to laminate and make magnets. Comes in three sizes!
- Silhouette Studio Designer Edition - Here are 13 reasons to upgrade to Silhouette Studio Designer Edition. What more can I say?
- Download Card to the Silhouette Design Store - Get a $25 gift card to the Silhouette Design Store so you can go shopping for your favorite designs whenever you want! Grab it on Amazon for around $18 and you'll get the equivalent of 7 designs free
- Sewing Ruler/Gauge - My favorite ruler to use when applying vinyl using the hinge method. The gauge makes precise measuring so easy and fast.
- 12 Pack Clear Acrylic Tumblers
- Extra Large Laundry Bags (Santa Sacks)
- Dip/Jewelry Dishes
- Baby Onesies
- Raglan Shirts
- Clear Fillable Ornaments
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!
Get Silhouette School lessons delivered to your email inbox! Select Once Daily or Weekly.