To make your shopping easy (you're welcome ;) ) I've put them all into one spot so you can literally just send this post as a little nudge to your other half for easy shopping or do a little pre-holiday shopping for yourself.
- Heat Press - If you are a serious Silhouette users who uses HTV regularly or sells your creations at all a Heat press is a MUST HAVE! Put it at the top of your list...like so ;). Here's the exact press I got...and my review and tutorial on how to use it!
- Silhouette Tote Bag - It's perfect for traveling to craft shows or crafting parties, crops, and for storing your machine while it's not in use. It has wheels for easy carting and enough room for not only your Silhouette but a laptop, tools, and mat as well.
- Samantha Font - My favorite go-to font and one that, once you've figured out with the help of my How to Use the Samantha Font in Silhouette tutorial, will quickly become yours too! Grab it while it's on sale for just $37 for the whole family!
- Guillotine Cutter - A must have for any serious scrapbooker or paper crafter! Nothing makes trimming multiple sheets of paper/cardstock/construction paper/cards easier, faster and more precious. Guillotine cutters come in various sizes for whatever your paper crafting needs may be.
- Silhouette Roll Feeder - Tired of your vinyl slipping from under the rollers as you cut? The roll feeder fixes that by keeping the vinyl in a perfect line and by taking the weight off the machine which can cause the vinyl to slip. Can be used with both the CAMEO and Portrait.
- Replacement mat(s) - Because who doesn't need another mat or 4!
- 24" Cutting Mat - Get better longer cuts, by cutting with the 24" mat. Definitely worth the money!
- Extra blades - Because who doesn't need another blade or 4!
- PixScan - The Silhouette PixScan mat is new this year and I think it's well worth the $14.99 price tag for cutting pre-printed cuts and very precise cuts on things like photos. You can also make double sided designs with it and it helps with precision on very small items.
- PicMonkey Royale Package - Upgrade to PicMonkey's paid Royale Package for just $33 for 12 months. Get access to all the fonts, all the designs and a whole lot more awesomeness. All PicMonkey designs can be saved and traced in Silhouette Studio to be cut however you wish!
- Ultra Point Tweezers - Never struggle with weeding again! These ultra point tweezers make removing even the smallest pieces of vinyl a breeze.
- Assortment of Blanks - Get a wide assortment of blanks for Punch Place Plus. Whether you want to make a burlap garden flag or decorate a wipe case or make yourself a custom cuff...you can get pretty much any kind of blank you can imagine here.
- Assorted Color Vinyl Pack - Who doesn't need 40 sheets of every color of vinyl imaginable. I love this pack and it comes in both matte and gloss for whichever you prefer. Remember matte is indoor/removable/631 equivalent and glossy is outdoor/permanent/651 equivalent.
- Xyron - Grab a Xyron machine to make your own adhesive backed paper or stickers. This tool is awesome for scrapbooking. You can also use it to laminate and make magnets. Comes in three sizes!
- Silhouette Studio Designer Edition - Here are 13 reasons to upgrade to Silhouette Studio Designer Edition. What more can I say..
- Download Card to the Silhouette Design Store - Get a $25 gift card to the Silhouette Design Store so you can go shopping for your favorite designs whenever you want! Grab it on Amazon for around $18 and you'll get the equivalent of 7 designs free
- Scroll Saw - Make intricate cuts in wood using stencils, patterns, even monograms (!) created on your Silhouette. Prices start around $100
- Amy Chomas Engraving Tip - Engrave your own designs with this one of a kind engraving tip that's perfectly adaptable with the Silhouette machines.
- Amy Chomas Sketch Pen Holder - The Chomas Sketch Pen holder is adjustable to fit pretty much any of your writing instruments from sharpies to thin markers to pens and pencils. Note:
This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!