Oh and we may have squeezed in 21 amazing Silhouette tutorials that you don't want to miss...
- Making a Circle Split Anchor or Design
- How to Put Vinyl on Wood (So It Actually Sticks)
- Easily Change Colors of Silhouette Print and Cut Files
- Silhouette Studio Shadow Tutorial (No Designer Edition Needed)
- Adding Patterns to Silhouette Studio in 3 Easy Steps
- Trick to Getting a Perfect Print and Cut
- Addressing Envelopes with Silhouette Sketch Pens
- Creating Mock Ups in Silhouette Studio
- How to Remove Heat Transfer Vinyl Mistakes
- Silhouette Vinyl on Canvas: 6 Tips to Success!
- Silhouette School's 6 Most Popular Silhouette Tutorials
- How to Fill a Silhouette Design or Text With a Cuttable Background
- How to Make Custom Rhinestone Designs in Silhouette Studio
- Large Anchor HTV - FREE Studio File
- Custom 18" Doll Tees with Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Layering HTV Without the Bulk
- How to Etch Tiles to Make Custom Coasters
- How to Add Vinyl to a Wood Slice (and What NOT to Do)
- FREE or Cheap Silhouette Supplies: 9 Places to Look
- Use the Silhouette Studio Polygoon Tool like a PRO
- Personalized Tote Gift Bag: Gift Idea for Any Occasion
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I received a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!