That means you have until March 27 to download all 12 of the free designs - including this week's design of the week.
The screen shot above shows all the free designs that are currently being offered. My suggestion is always to download free designs even if you can't see youreself using it anytime soon. You never know when you might need it - or elements of it.
To find the free designs in the Silhouette Online Store follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.silhouetteonlinestore.com
- Click 'Browse All Designs' from the blue tab bar at the top
- In the drop down menu, select Sort By 'Price: Low to High'
- Click on the design you want to download
- Click the gray 'Add to Cart' button
- Your cart (in the upper right hand corner) will now change to say 'Cart: 1 Item ($Price)'
- If you are ready to check out, click the cart icon
- The contents of your shopping cart will now display and you can click 'Checkout'
- You will be prompted to type your password. Click 'submit'
- Open up Silhouette Studio
- A window with your pending downloads will pop up. Click 'Download'
- The new designs can be found in the 'Recently Downloaded' folder of your Silhouette library.
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!