April is shaping up to be just as exciting with lots of awesome...but first let's take a look back at everything we covered in March. Ya know, in case you skipped school!
As always, the best way to make sure you're not missing anything from Silhouette School is to sign up for the daily newsletter which will deliver new blog post directly to your email!
- 19 Commercial Use Sports Designs for Silhouette
- Easy Silhouette Cake Stencils
- Free 3D Mini Easter Basket Silhouette Studio Cut File (Lori Whitlock)
- Converting Silhouette Studio Files to SVG (Free & Easy)
- The One Thing Guaranteed to Cause a Print and Cut Registration Failure
- Silhouette Hack: Adding a Scalloped Edge to Circles and Other Shapes
- Free Easter Bunny Silhouette Studio Cut Files
- All Things Silhouette Conference California - Tickets on Sale
- The Biggest Secret I've Ever Kept From You!
- Best Font Identifier Site for Silhouette Studio Projects
- Heat Press Hacks for Silhouette Users
- Trick to Avoiding Wrinkled Transfer Tape on Vinyl
- Silhouette Troubleshooting Trick: Avoiding Torn Paper
- 13,000 Thank You's...The Ultimate Silhouette Guide Anniversary
- Four Leaf Clover: Free Silhouette Studio Cut File
- How to Make Scalloped Edge Designs in Silhouette Studio
- St. Patrick's Day Sticker Set: 21 Free Silhouette Studio Cut Files
- How to Customize Silhouette CAMEO and Silhouette Studio
- Simple Silhouette Studio Fix for the Dreaded Cut Box
- Set of Six St. Patrick's Day Free Silhouette Studio Files
- Silhouette Curio Beginner Projects Book!
- #1 Tip for Perfectly Pairing Fonts for Your Silhouette Projects
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!
Get Silhouette School lessons delivered to your email inbox! Select Once Daily or Weekly.