This month I covered everything from the trick to moving the test cut location to the best re-usable stencil material around to big, exciting news about the newly announced (and third) All Things Silhouette Conference and the opportunity to get live one-on-one Silhouette Tutoring. If you missed any of it, here's a look at February's lesson plan!
- Secret to Easily Designing Subway Art in Silhouette Studio
- Free Cracked Easter Egg Design & New Hungry JPEG Bundle
- Silhouette Hack: How to Print and Cut on Scraps (Without Registration Marks)
- Heat Press Comparison: Clam Shell vs Swing Away Heat Press
- Silhouette School Office/Craft Room Makeover: Behind the Scenes
- Cutting Laminated Shapes and Print and Cuts with Silhouette
- Love You a Latte Mug: Free Silhouette Studio Cut File
- Silhouette School Launches Live One-on-One Web-Based Tutoring
- Importing .Studio Files, JPEGs and SVGs Directly into Studio Library
- Pallet Wood and Paper Signs with Silhouette (The Unlikely, But Awesome Pairing)
- Silhouette School Returns to All Things Silhouette Conference
- Using an OttLite Light Box for Weeding Vinyl
- Free Weekly Meal Planner Printable or Planner Insert
- Exporting a Silhouette .Studio File as PDF on PC
- How to Move the Test Cut Location Anywhere: Silhouette Studio Tutorial
- Adding Reactive Foils to a Silhouette Print and Cuts
- Using 'Merge' to Open Multiple .Studio Files
- Set of 6 Valentine's Day Free Silhouette Studio Cut Files
- Silhouette Tips: Creating Your Own Designs in Studio
- Designing a Shaped Print and Cut Card in Silhouette Studio
- DIY Reusable Stencils with Silhouette (The I-Bet-You Didn't Think of That Idea)
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!
Get Silhouette School lessons delivered to your email inbox! Select Once Daily or Weekly.