The first free Silhouette design available for download on Sunday is a wreath with a red bow. The previous days' designs appear to be be available for free download until the end of the campaign, but just to be safe be sure to grab the free design every day from now until Christmas.
In past free shape campaigns, the free shapes were available for download until the end of the campaign, but Silhouette America has not confirmed if that's the case the time around, too.
There are always a few free designs in the Silhouette Design Store and finding them is pretty easy using the filters.
To find the free designs in the Silhouette Online Store follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.silhouettedesignstore.com
- Click 'Browse All Designs' from the blue tab bar at the top
- In the drop down menu, select Sort By 'Price: Low to High'
- Click on the design you want to download
- Click the gray 'Add to Cart' button
- Your cart (in the upper right hand corner) will now change to say 'Cart: 1 Item ($Price)'
- If you are ready to check out, click the cart icon
- The contents of your shopping cart will now display and you can click 'Checkout'
- You will be prompted to type your password. Click 'submit'
- Open up Silhouette Studio
- A window with your pending downloads will pop up. Click 'Download'
- The new designs can be found in the 'Recently Downloaded' folder of your Silhouette library.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission. That's what helps fund Silhouette School so I can keep buying new Silhouette-related products to show you how to get the most out of your machine!
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!