Well goodbye, October...hello month that (finally) gives me an excuse to deck the halls!!! Wow that went fast...I guess it's because we've been busy having fun, fun, fun learning here at Silhouette School. In October, we had three awesome giveaways (more of where that came from this month!), learned how use the beautiful Samantha font in Silhouette Studio, got tips on putting vinyl on wine glasses, learned how to engrave, and shared tips for HTV decal placement...and so.much.more!
In case you missed any of the tutorials (perhaps you were in a Halloween candy coma) here's a big ol' wrap up of all 21 lessons we covered this month. This is one to pin, for sure!
- How to Cut Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl (Free Cut File)
- Craft Show Tips for Beginners: Part 1 - How to NOT to Be a Nervous Wreck
- HTV on Burlap Tutorial: The Easiest Way Do It!
- Vinyl Wet Application Method Tutorial
- Putting Vinyl on Wine Glasses: 7 Tips for Success
- Filling in Silhouette Sketch Pens (or Pencil) Designs
- How to Cut Felt with Silhouette
- SPOOK-Tacular Silhouette Gift Basket Giveaway
- HTV and Vinyl Storage in an Over the Door Shoe Organizer
- Amy Chomas Sketch Pen Holder Review & Tutorial
- 10 Ways Painters Tape Makes Silhouette Crafting Easy!
- HTV Shirt Decal Placement and Size Tips and Resources
- Silhouette CAMEO 2 Released by Silhouette America
- Opening Samantha Font and Glyphs in Silhouette Studio
- Engraving with Silhouette: 7 Tips to the Perfect Engraving
- 15 Minute Customized Halloween Buckets (On The Cheap)
- How to Cut a Cereal Box with Silhouette (It's Easy and FREE)
- How to Restore Original Color to Silhouette Store Designs
- Silhouette Print and Cut Stickers Tutorial (with Remote Printing)
- Silhouette Studio: Trace Tool Only Tracing Half the the Image)
- Curving Text Under a Circle in Silhouette Studio
- Oh baby...Custom Wipe Cases (And a 13 FREE Silhouette Designs)
Thanks for coming to class today at Silhouette School. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to pin it!